Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Throughout the Twin Cities Metro area, businesses of all types are the life-blood of Minnesota’s thriving and vibrant economy. Every industrial sector is well represented in the area. From our bustling downtown areas and industrial districts to suburban communities and hospitality and entertainment venues, there are various business buildings of all sizes and types. Providing adequate heating and cooling to handle Minnesota’s variable and sometimes extreme weather to such a large variety of commercial properties is a daunting task. Meeting that challenge has been the goal of our trusted heating and air conditioning company, which is centrally located in Minneapolis. For over 25 years, we have been delivering comfort to thousands of Twin Cities companies and keeping their operations smooth and uninterrupted.
- Which type of furnace and air conditioner is right for my building?
- What is the cost of regular maintenance for commercial HVAC equipment?
- How much does a rooftop HVAC unit cost?
We specialize in rooftop mechanical system installation, repair and maintenance in every corner of the seven-county Twin Cities region. We consult with our clients and help them choose best, affordable equipment that matches their unique requirements. Our professional consultants help companies and organizations meet the demands of their employees, tenants, guests, and residents for smooth, even comfort, no matter what conditions exist outdoors. We’re flexible, creative, and resourceful in everything we do, and offer complete, affordable and cost-effective solutions. Some of the commercial air conditioning and heating systems we supply, install and maintain for our thousands of satisfied customers include:
These popular packaged HVAC systems, mounted on the roofs across the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area are ideal for many types installations, including:
- Office Buildings – Rooftop systems ranging from 5 to 25 tons connect to complex air ducts to keep employees comfortable and productive. Specialized zone-controls can offer individual environments to suit the activities in each space.
- Strip Malls – Often, multiple rooftop units are used on these properties to serve individual tenant of varying sizes. Our expert consultants assess the individual requirements and choose the most reliable, affordable products.
- Medical Offices and Clinics – Maintaining ideal comfort for both medical professionals and their patients requires customized installations and flexible control options. Today’s rooftop units from Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Daikin and Trane offer advanced control capabilities to meet those requirements.
- Apartments and Condominiums – Multi-housing structures come in all sizes and types. Rooftop air conditioners and furnaces must provide outstanding comfort for tenants and residents to maintain high occupancy rates and maximize rental revenues.
- Senior Living Facilities – We can provide effective, cost-effective heating and cooling systems to meet the unique requirements of these facilities. New and replacement units, designed to effectively provide flexible comfort for residents are a specialty of our award-winning company.
- Stand-Alone Businesses – These properties can be of any type and size. Rooftop furnaces and air conditioners, combined with carefully designed air handling and air duct systems are the most common choice.
- Motels – Often rooftop mechanical systems are the right choice for existing and new motels as new or replacement installations. By enhancing guest comfort, you can increase occupancy and improve revenues.
- Schools and Daycare Centers – Choosing right-sized commercial heating and cooling equipment is important in providing comfort all year-around. Our expert recommendations help ensure perfect indoor conditions and control costs.
- Repair Shops & Service Centers – Often, these work spaces combine open areas and office space. Well-designed ductwork for air distribution is often the key to designing a furnace and air conditioner installation that provides excellent conditions throughout.
- Restaurants and Public Venues – Such buildings require creative solutions to provide ideal comfort. We have created complete systems for our customers to handle the heating and cooling needs for these businesses.
Ground-Mounted Unitary HVAC Systems
Some commercial properties don’t have flat roofs. Today, the same type of equipment that is normally mounted on the roof can also be ground-mounted on a concrete pad, and connected to the ductwork. For capacity from 2 to 25 tons, we can supply and install quiet, unobtrusive equipment to deliver warm and cool air. Contact us today for a free consultation and price quotes. We’ll be happy to find a solution that matches your unique requirements.
Some churches, meeting halls and auditoriums get very hot during the summer months. Typically, they are not designed for rooftop equipment, and extensive ductwork can be unattractive when installed in these spaces. Today, however, ductless air conditioning technology delivers outstanding cool comfort effectively. Our commercial HVAC company has pioneered the use of these quiet, super-efficient mini-split air conditioners to create comfortable environments. The same technology can also be used to cool interior spaces that have special environmental control requirements. Cooling computer rooms, internal offices in warehouses and other isolates spaces is now possible and highly affordable.
Reznor Unit Heating Solutions for Workshops
Automotive repair facilities, small warehouse spaces, and many other open areas where traffic goes in and out frequently can be very cold during the Minnesota long winter season. For these spaces, Reznor gas unit heaters are often an ideal, low-cost heating system. We install these affordable, highly efficient heaters throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul area for customers who need heat in spaces that would otherwise be too cold to occupy during the winter months.
Twin Cities Top-Rated Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor
As a leader in innovative, cost-effective air conditioning and heating commercial properties, we take pride in our ability to solve the most difficult indoor environmental problems. You can rely on us to consult with you and give you highly-competitive price quotes. Our expert installations and comprehensive service after the sale are keys to maintaining our unmatched reputation for service and value. In Minneapolis, St. Paul, and in every community from Roseville, Fridley and Brooklyn Center to Apple Valley, Edina and Eagan, one call to us will bring an expert consultant to your location. We’ll give you a thorough evaluation, answer all your questions, and provide you with affordable, complete price quotes for a new or replacement installation. Contact us today and let us show you why we stand above the rest and always deliver the best.