Commercial Heating & AC Maintenance and Repair – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Save 10% on Scheduled Maintenance
- Customized maintenance plan to meet your requirements.
- Monthly, quarterly or yearly scheduled services.
- Meet or exceed manufacturer’s specificiations.
The rooftop HVAC unit that heats and cools your building costs plenty to purchase and install. While you may not think of it often, if it is operating properly, this equipment requires regularly scheduled maintenance services. If neglected, problems can develop prematurely and lead to costly, unnecessary repairs or even a failure that requires complete replacement long before it should be needed. That’s why our trusted commercial HVAC company, based in Minneapolis, offers affordable, preventive maintenance programs that are available in every community in the Twin Cities metro area. These services are available for your building’s existing systems, whether we installed them or not.
- How important is scheduled maintenance for rooftop mechanical systems?
- Do you offer affordable maintenance programs customized to our needs?
- If we have HVAC problems that need repairs, can you respond quickly?
Even well-maintained rooftop HVAC equipment, however, can develop problems during its long lifetime. When those problems occur, you need fast, expert repair services. Mechanical problems never fix themselves. When your building has heating or cooling outage, you need repairs immediately to prevent even worse problems in Minnesota’s tough weather. As the Twin Cities most trusted commercial HVAC contractor, we employ a technical staff that is always on call. We’ll respond quickly to your problem, use the latest technology to diagnose it and then make expert repairs and get your heating and cooling system back online. Our technicians have extensive training in all brands of commercial HVAC equipment, including Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Trane, Reznor, Rheem, Ruud and Goodman. They have fast access to all replacement parts from the Midwest’s largest supplier. Our efficiency and competitive pricing keep your costs down for any service you require.
Scheduled Preventive HVAC Maintenance Programs
All major manufacturers of commercial rooftop air conditioners and furnaces, including Carrier, Bryant, Goodman, Lennox, Trane, Ruud, Rheem and Daikin require regularly scheduled routine maintenance and service. That’s because they know that those services ensure proper operation, maximum efficiency and spot developing issues before they become serious. Our maintenance technicians are trained and equipped to provide manufacturer-recommended maintenance on all rooftop equipment up to 25 tons in capacity. On a customized schedule developed to match your needs and equipment, they perform the following services, as needed:
- Visually inspect all components, including fan motors, blades, bearings, belts, heat exchangers and more for indications of wear, cracks, or build-ups of dust and debris.
- Make all wear-related adjustments as specified by manufacturers.
- Check electrical wiring, ductwork, gas pressure, refrigerant levels, gasket conditions and more.
- Clean and inspect burners, compressors and all functional system components.
- Test for proper combustion, CO levels, and AC refrigerant pressures.
- Replace all filters, as needed.
- Perform start-up tests on all systems to ensure proper sequencing and operation
- Lubricate moving parts as specified by manufacturer
- Update maintenance records to show that all work and inspections have been done.
Commercial HVAC Repair Services
For owners of commercial properties of all types, downtime of heating and cooling systems is always an emergency. Given the extreme and sometimes dangerous weather in Minnesota, any disruption of proper heating and cooling can affect many people and can even shut your business down, causing loss of revenue. That’s why our award-winning commercial HVAC company is always ready to respond to your problems without delay. Our highly-trained technicians have extensive experience in all brands of commercial equipment and are always on call. They’re equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and with knowledge developed through extensive training and years of dealing with HVAC issues. They have round-the-clock access to parts for all major equipment brands, including Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Trane, Reznor, Goodman, Rheem, Ruud and more. When you call us for repair services, we deliver:
- Quick Response and Emergency Service – At any time of day or night, seven days a week, we will respond to your HVAC outage as soon as possible. We know there’s no time to delay.
- Expert Diagnosis and Trouble-Shooting – Our experienced technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and their training and experience to locate the problem, whether you purchased it from us or not.
- Accurate, Complete Cost Estimates – Once the problem is identified, the technician will give you an estimate on the cost of repairs, including parts and labor. Common parts are already in our trucks, and we can have other parts delivered quickly from the Midwest’s largest supplier.
- Efficient, Thorough Repairs – With needed parts in hand, our technicians will correct the problem that caused your outage and bring your system back on line as soon as possible.
- Fast Replacement of Failed Units – If repairs to your commercial furnace or air conditioner will be impossible, due to parts not being available, or when repairs are economically impractical, we can quickly supply and install replacement units from Carrier or other trusted manufacturers. Replacement equipment usually can be delivered within 24 hours. We strive to minimize downtime.
- Cost-Effective Repair Services – Our service rates and parts prices are highly competitive. Our central Minneapolis location lets us quickly serve commercial customs in all Twin Cities cities, from Blaine, Anoka, Fridley, Crystal and all Lake Minnetonka communities to Eagan, Eden Prairie Bloomington and Rogers in the Minneapolis area. We also provide fast service to St. Paul suburbs from Roseville, Shoreview, Vadnais Heights and North St. Paul to Maplewood, Woodbury, Inver Grove Heights and Eagan. Our technicians can be dispatched to any community in Dakota, Carver, Scott, Washington and Anoka Counties as well.
Expert Maintenance and Repair Services for Commercial Rooftop Systems
Property owners and managers, along with business managers, need only one number to handle any heating and air conditioning maintenance and repair issue. One call to our A+-rated HVAC company in Minneapolis will deliver a prompt, cost-effective response from our outstanding, experienced technical staff for regular scheduled maintenance or repairs. Our prices are always competitive, but our immediate availability and superbly trained technicians can mean the difference between fast restoration of your heating and cooling comfort and delays, excessive costs and frustration. Our solid reputation has been built through more than a quarter of a century of outstanding service in everything we do. Call us today to set up an affordable preventive maintenance program or for a professional repair of any problem. We’ll always be there when you need us.