Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Minnesota is a challenging place to do business, especially in terms of heating and air conditioning. From winter weather that can drop to -20 degrees, to humid summer heat that often reaches 90 degrees or higher, keeping interior spaces comfortable can be a tough job. Over more than a quarter of a century, our HVAC company has been helping Twin Cities businesses with reliable heating and cooling solutions by supplying, installing and maintaining high-quality commercial furnaces and air conditioners. Through accurately evaluating our customers’ requirements and supplying them with durable equipment from trusted manufacturers, along with installing and maintaining those systems, we have built an outstanding reputation as the leader in commercial heating and air conditioning in the entire Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. We understand that our customers count on us to help them make choices that ensure outstanding performance, provide cost-effective value over time, and give them the ideal comfort conditions they demand. Choosing the right equipment is the first step.
- Which manufacturer makes the most affordable rooftop units?
- Our current rooftop air conditioner is failing. What should we buy?
- How can we heat and cool some hard-to-reach spots?
For commercial buildings in the small and midsize range, the design of the building typically calls for a roof-mounted heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Incorporating a gas furnace and air conditioner in one unit, they connect with air ducts in the building to deliver warm or cool air, as needed. These products are available in a wide range of capacities, from 2 to 25 tons. A ton of capacity translates roughly to 12,000 BTU per hour. Proper sizing is calculated, based on the volume of the interior space, building design, insulation and other factors. An ideal packaged system is neither too low in capacity or too large. Careful evaluations ensure ideal comfort all year, along with efficient, cost-effective operation.
Once a decision is made about the ideal capacity for the furnace and air conditioner, deciding on a specific unit to be installed is the next choice. This choice will be the most important variable in determining the cost of any new or replacement system. Several manufacturers, including Bryant, Carrier, Lennox, Trane and Daikin, offer rooftop mechanical systems, and each offers multiple models. As a Minneapolis Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we frequently recommend that Carrier products to our customers. Available in a range of models, a unit of any capacity can be chosen at an affordable price. We can also supply products from several other manufacturers, and will provide information and competitive price quotes on those as well. We recommend that building owners and managers compare prices, warranty coverage, reputation and operating costs before making a final decision. Our goal is always to meet the needs of all Twin Cities customers and to provide objective information that assists them in making informed choices.
Accessories, Control Systems and Optional Components
Providing ideal heating and cooling for any building in a cost-effective manner often involves choosing accessory products, like economizers, which can reduce operating costs and keep energy bills under control. Your choice of control features, air handlers and other options can also allow for customization to suit your building’s unique requirements. Our consultants will show you the pros and cons of all accessories, offer you options and provide you competitive price quotes and information on how much you can save over time in your operating costs. We will help you estimate annual costs so you can make decisions that are right for your business plan and budget. We’ll also explain our regular preventive maintenance plans and show you how they can save money through proper care of your investment.
Commercial HVAC Systems for Specific Requirements
While rooftop packaged systems are the most common products we supply and install for our customers, specific building designs and types may call for a different approach to heating and cooling. As a full-service Minnesota HVAC contractor, we can supply, install and maintain the exact equipment needed for any small to midsize building, including:
- Reznor Unit Heaters – For many stand-alone and connected workshop facilities, warehouses, distribution centers and other buildings, expansive open spaces and large door openings call for unit heaters that are suspended from high ceilings and direct heat to work areas. When they are the ideal equipment choice, we recommend, supply, install and service these units for many of our customers.
- Ground-Mounted Packaged HVAC Systems – Similar in configuration to rooftop systems, these unitary furnaces and air conditioners are mounted on a concrete pad outside of a building and connect to air duct systems. Compact units with capacities from 1.5 to 5 tons are available from Carrier and other manufacturers. Many larger capacity rooftop units can also be configured for ground-mounted installation. All the same factors that apply to rooftop systems must be considered for these installations.
- Ductless Mini-Split AC and Heat Pump Equipment – For churches, auditoriums, event centers and large, open public spaces, providing adequate cooling can present challenges due to the lack of centralized ductwork. Our commercial heating and air conditioning company is a leader in the creative use of ductless equipment to provide outstanding comfort to such spaces. Ductless technology also has other commercial applications that can supplement rooftop units.
- Residential-Style Heating & AC for Specific Commercial Uses – For medical, dental and professional offices located in converted residential buildings, we can supply a full range of residential HVAC equipment to meet those needs. We are the recognized leader in residential heating and air conditioning in the Twin Cities metro area. We also serve investment property and rental home owners with complete heating and AC services.
Top-Rated Trusted Commercial HVAC Sales, Installation and Service – Twin Cities, MN
No two commercial properties are the same, and each has unique requirements for heating and cooling equipment. That’s why we don’t limit ourselves to recommending a single brand or model of products. When you call us for a consultation for your small to mid-sized building, we will evaluate the exact requirements that will meet your goals and give you our best price quotes on a range of ideally matched equipment and complete installation. We’ll answer your questions and give you objective information that helps you to make a fully informed, cost-effective decision. Wherever you are located, our Minneapolis commercial HVAC company is your local dealer. We serve every city, community and business district in all seven counties of the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area with competitive low pricing, top quality equipment, professional installation and service after the sale. In Minneapolis and St. Paul and in every community in Hennepin, Ramsey, Dakota, Washington, Anoka, Carver and Scott Counties, we are just minutes away from your location. Contact us today to discuss your heating and air conditioning needs and for a free consultation and cost estimate. Let us show you how we have earned our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau during our 25+ years of service.